« «  Tone Your Arms and Back with these Upper Body Exercises!   |   Kate Spade Giveaway {OVER} {US/CAN} #luckybunny  » »

What Others Are Saying:

1. Jennifer Mae Hiles says

That is so awesome. I would have NEVER guessed this was made from paper towel and tp rolls! I check out the “inspiration link” and wow! I just love the Faux Iron Gate. I have got to try this!

2. Sylvia Zajis says

I am going to start saving rolls today to make this project, I absolutely love it. The possibilities of shapes and sets to be made like this are endless. Thanks for sharing!

• BreeBree {Contributor} says

Aw thanks! You’re welcome and good luck! I hope it turns out amazing! :)
      Yes the possibilities really are endless! I am in the process of making a project with my extra rolls and a framed mirror! Should be posted soon :)
      Also, if you need more ideas, check out the link in the beginning of this post!

3. Karen Glatt says

Wow! This Wall decor that you made is absolutely gorgeous! I can not believe how great it looks. You sure did a really good job in making it. I would love to make this, but I do not know if it would turn out this good.

• BreeBree {Contributor} says

Aw thank you! I really appreciate it!
      I tried to do my best! I definitely had to be creative to finish this, at some points I was very confused lol.
      I’m sure it would turn out just as good if you made it as well! In my opinion, it looks much harder than it really is! Just be sure to save up your paper towel and toilet paper rolls. I tried to make the directions as easy as possible to follow but if you need any help, feel free to comment back! :)

• BreeBree {Contributor} says

Thank you so much! :) Me either! There are soo many projects that you could make, I was shocked! The link in the beginning of this post, for my inspiration, has a ton on cute ideas as well (50 or more).

We Love Comments